Eric Forner combines his first-hand construction industry experience with his legal skills to counsel construction companies and businesses of all sizes. His legal practice is full service addressing all aspects of his client’s legal needs from initial contract drafting and review to complex litigation of claims and disputes. Prior to law school, Eric worked as an estimator and project manager for a small, Seattle-based specialty subcontractor and in the accounting department for a construction supply company. During law school, Eric spent one semester at Université Jean Moulin 3 in Lyon France studying international business law. He also completed an externship for the Honorable Ronald B. Leighton at the Federal District Court for the Western District of Washington and at a Seattle-based private equity company, as well as the summer associate program at Oles Morrison.
Publications & Presentations
- Author, “Stopped Before You Start: EPA’s Pre-emptive Veto of Bristol Bay’s Proposed Pebble Mine,” AGC Alaska Contractor Magazine, Spring 2016
- Contributing Author, “Construction Law Update,” Aspen Publishing, eds. 2015 & 2016
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Western Washington Chapter
- Board Member, Association of Builders & Contractors of Western Washington Young Professionals Group
- Associated General Contractors of Washington