Brad Bigos helps clients navigate all phases of the federal procurement process. He represents and advises clients in bid protests, contract formation and administration, regulatory compliance issues, and other contract performance challenges. Brad brings a wealth of experience to his practice. He has a Master of Laws in International Law, he spent five years working on trade enforcement with U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Office of Chief Counsel in Texas and California, and he practiced employment law for three years on the employer side in California and Washington. Drawing on these experiences, he has advised clients on matters relating to the Service Contract Labor Standards Act, the False Claims Act, and other statutes and regulations impacting government contractors.
Publications & Presentations
- Author, “Contemplating GATS Article XVIII on Additional Commitments,” 42 Journal of World Trade 723, 2008
News & Insights
- Oles Morrison is Ranked Among Nation’s Top Law Firms by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®
- Oles Morrison hosts Navigating Federal Government Contracts Northwest 2019 on Oct. 30
- Legal 500 Recognizes Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker’s Government Contracts Practice In 2019 National Guide
- Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker Receives Rankings In 2019 Issue Of Chambers USA Guide