As a construction litigation attorney, Bryce Carroll works with his clients to develop creative litigation strategies to address their legal challenges in an economic and expeditious manner resulting in the best possible outcome for their business. General contractors, subcontractors and developers turn to him for his experience navigating all aspects of construction litigation including claims for defective construction, insurance coverage, delay claims, contract disputes, toxic mold and personal injury. Bryce uses his understanding of the nuances of construction law, creative problem solving and collaboration to ensure his clients find resolutions that benefit their business in the short and long term.
Throughout his nearly two decades practicing construction law, Bryce has worked for some of the region’s most notable owners, contractors and subcontractors to obtain successful resolutions to their most important business issues. On behalf of an owner, he recovered more than $5 million in damages and attorney’s fees following a four-week jury trial and indemnity involving the construction of underground utilities at four residential subdivisions in the California Central Valley. He also represented a Fortune 100 homebuilder in recovering excess of $10 million from subcontractor for warranty and repair work due to defective construction.
News & Insights
- Legal 500 Recognizes Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker’s Government Contracts Practice In 2019 National Guide
- Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker Receives Rankings In 2019 Issue Of Chambers USA Guide
- Oles Morrison is Ranked Among Nation’s Top Law Firms by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®
- Serving Our Clients for 125 Years
- Oles Morrison Expands its California Litigation Department with Addition of Bryce Carroll