Daniel Culicover counsels his clients on construction litigation matters and bid protests. General contractors and subcontractors value his solution-oriented approach in resolving high profile construction disputes while federal government contractors appreciate his attention to detail in resolving bid protests quickly and effectively. Dan has a track-record of success: he successfully represented a paving contractor in a minority business bid protest.
Dan is a recent transplant to Seattle and worked for an AmLaw-200 firm in Columbus, Ohio where he worked in commercial litigation and multi-state class actions. While in Columbus, he devoted substantial time to his pro bono practice representing tenants in eviction matters and debtors in credit card collection actions as a volunteer attorney with the Columbus Legal Aid Society.
Publications & Presentations
- Co-Author, “Alaska Hire Law created undefendable quotas; not more jobs, in zones of underemployment,” Alaska Contractor, Fall 2019
- Co-Author, “What happens to a contract when a dispute arises?,” Alaska Contractor, Summer 2019
Awards & Honors
- Super Lawyers, Washington Rising Star, 2020
- Super Lawyers, Ohio Rising Star, 2019
News & Insights
- Oles Morrison is Ranked Among Nation’s Top Law Firms by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2021 List
- Super Lawyers Selects Fourteen Oles Morrison Attorneys for inclusion in the 2020 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists.
- Join Daniel Culicover at the AGC of WA CLC Education: Constructing an Effective Feedback Culture
- The 2020 Edition of The Legal 500 Nationally Ranks Oles Morrison’s Construction and Government Contracts Practices
- Washington’s Version of “Shelter in Place”: What it Means for the Construction Industry
- Court Ruling on Subcontracts Casts Doubt into Nearly Every Construction Project
- Daniel Culicover Joins AGC of Washington’s Construction Leadership Council
- COVID-19 and Impacts on Construction
- Court Holds That Subcontract Failed to Incorporate Prime Contract, Despite Subcontract Explicitly Doing So
- Alaska Hire Law Created Undefendable Quotas; Not More Jobs, In Zones of Underemployment
- Oles Morrison is Ranked Among Nation’s Top Law Firms by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®
- What happens to a contract when a dispute arises?
- Ten Attorneys Selected to the 2019 Washington Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Legal 500 Recognizes Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker’s Government Contracts Practice In 2019 National Guide
- Find Somewhere Else to Fight! Venue-Selection Clause in Contract Closes Door to Federal Courthouse Located Outside Venue
- Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker Receives Rankings In 2019 Issue Of Chambers USA Guide