Daniel Culicover counsels his clients on construction litigation matters and bid protests. General contractors and subcontractors value his solution-oriented approach in resolving high profile construction disputes while federal government contractors appreciate his attention to detail in resolving bid protests quickly and effectively. Dan has a track-record of success: he successfully represented a paving contractor in a minority business bid protest.
Dan is a recent transplant to Seattle and worked for an AmLaw-200 firm in Columbus, Ohio where he worked in commercial litigation and multi-state class actions. While in Columbus, he devoted substantial time to his pro bono practice representing tenants in eviction matters and debtors in credit card collection actions as a volunteer attorney with the Columbus Legal Aid Society.
Awards & Honors
- Super Lawyers, Ohio Rising Star, 2019
News & Insights
- Ten Attorneys Selected to the 2019 Washington Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Legal 500 Recognizes Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker’s Government Contracts Practice In 2019 National Guide
- Find Somewhere Else to Fight! Venue-Selection Clause in Contract Closes Door to Federal Courthouse Located Outside Venue
- Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker Receives Rankings In 2019 Issue Of Chambers USA Guide