With a practice that focuses on construction law, commercial litigation and government contracts, Wiley Cason works with clients to creatively address their legal issues in the most economic and expeditious manner possible. He brings a keen eye for detail and a solution-oriented approach to his clients in the construction and real estate industries. Prior to attending law school, Wiley taught English at a public school in Thailand and worked on political campaigns. Raised in Alaska, he grew up dipnetting on the Kenai River and takes every opportunity he can to return home to visit.
News & Insights
- Webinar: Business Interruption, Extra Expense, and Liability Coverage for Insureds Facing Losses Associated with COVID-19
- The 2020 Edition of The Legal 500 Nationally Ranks Oles Morrison’s Construction and Government Contracts Practices
- Insurer Liability for Business Closures due to COVID-19-Will Courts Find “Physical Loss or Damage”?
- Washington’s Version of “Shelter in Place”: What it Means for the Construction Industry
- COVID-19 and Impacts on Construction
- Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker Promotes Two Attorneys and Adds Two Associates
- Oles Morrison is Ranked Among Nation’s Top Law Firms by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®