Adam Lasky to present “Avoiding Cost and Price Analysis Pitfalls in Source Selection” in NCMA Webinar
On September 15, join Adam Lasky, partner in Oles Morrison’s Government Contracts Practice Group, along with Laurie Davis, senior contracting officer of Naval Sea Systems Command, as they discuss lessons learned from bid protests concerning cost or price realism analysis. In this webinar, Adam and Laurie will show procurement officers and contractors how they can avoid these same pitfalls and will focus on the following topics:
- What magic words in a fixed-price RFP require/permit the agency to conduct a price realism analysis,
- When it’s inappropriate to use government estimates and other proposals to conduct a price/cost realism analysis,
- When cost realism adjustments are appropriate and inappropriate,
- Pitfalls in establishing the realism of proposed exempt labor wage rates, and
- Limits on using the results of a price/cost realism analysis in the source selection decision.
For more information and to register for this webinar, please click here.