Getting Paid on Government Contracts Fresh Strategies on REAs & Claims
By Howard W. Roth on February 8, 2022 | Posted in
Requests for Equitable Adjustments (REAs) and Contract Disputes Act (CDA) Claims share many key similarities, but important differences. This webinar presented by Oles Morrison attorney Howard Roth, will focus on recent developments and explore best strategies for contractors to get paid additional costs and recover time for delays incurred during contract performance.
The webinar provides information on the following topics:
– Identifying key differences between a Claim and REAs.
– Deciding whether a Claim or REA is better for your company.
– Converting REAs to Claims best practices.
– Maximizing REA and CDA claim recovery in the age of COVID-19.
– Avoiding pitfalls from recent Contract Appeal claim decisions.
– Explaining methods to expedite Claim resolution.
Watch the webinar on Getting Paid on Government Contracts HERE:
If you would like to contact Howard Roth with any questions, please feel free to do so via email : email@example.com