How to Win Your Bid Protest – Free Webinar
Protests are an important weapon in a contractor’s arsenal, whether as a successful awardee or disappointed bidder, contractor’s must understand the bid protest process to successfully defend their rights to full and open competition as a protester or defend their contract awards from protest. We will cover these key points:
- The Best Forum to Win Your Bid Protest
- Secret Weapon: Agency Protests
- Winning at Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Winning at U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC)
- What to Ask in a Debriefing
- Defending your Contract Award Under Protest
- Understanding Protective Orders: Key to Victory
The webinar will be split into two sections, with a presentation from 12pm to 1pm PST and Q&A from 1pm to 1:15pm PST. “How to Win Your Bid Protest” will be presented by three of our attorneys specializing in government contracts.
HOWARD W. ROTH
Howard Roth has over 35 years of experience handling federal procurement and contract law matters. He is a knowledgeable advisor in all stages of federal contract law and litigation, including terminations, procurement disputes, protests, procurement integrity, rights in technical data, internal investigations, and contract cost issues.