Navigating Federal Government Contracts in the Last Frontier – Seminar March 19
To help you navigate the rough seas of doing business with the federal government in the Trump administration, we have assembled nationally recognized practitioners who will cover topics relevant to government contractors across all industries.
Session topics include:
- The Small Business World – What’s Happened and What’s Happening?
David Yang, Partner, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP
- The Buy America Act and the Buy American Act—What’s the Difference and How Do They Affect Your Business?
Howard Roth, Partner, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP
- Everything You Need to Know About Design Build Projects
Douglas Oles, Partner, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP
- What’s On the Economic Horizon for Alaska for 2019
Neal Fried, Economist, Research Section, Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development
Two Ways to Attend:
- In-person, AGC Anchorage (8005 Schoon Street, Anchorage, AK 99518)
- On-line live stream
- March 19, 2019
- Seminar 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Alaska Standard Time (2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. PST / 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. EST)
- Networking 4:40 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- $40 per person
Click HERE for the program flyer and complete details.
Click HERE to Register.
Questions? Contact Kimberley Gray at 907.561.5354 or firstname.lastname@example.org.