Navigating Federal Government Contracts Northwest 2018 – Seminar/Webinar October 25th
By Oles Morrison on September 5, 2018 | Posted in News
To help you navigate the rough seas of doing business with the federal government in the Trump administration, Washington PTAC, Pacific Northwest Defense Coalition, AGC of Washington, and the Government Contracts team at Oles Morrison have assembled a group of nationally recognized government contracts professionals for a seminar covering topics relevant to government contractors across all industries.
Session topics include:
- Navigating Tariffs, Shutdowns & Sovereign Acts
- Roadblocks to Commercial Items Contracting
- Design-Build Challenges
- Small Business Certifications & SBA Affiliation Rules
- Cost/Pricing Audits & Investigations
- Bribery, Gratuities, Kickbacks and other Government Contract Ethics
- Labor Compliance Pitfalls (SCA, DBA, FLSA)
- Hot Topics in Procurement Reform
- James Nagle, Oles Morrison (Seattle)
- Prof. Steven Schooner, The George Washington University Law School (Washington, DC)
- Doug Oles, Oles Morrison (Seattle)
- Dominique Casimir, Arnold & Porter (Washington, DC)
- Howard Roth, Oles Morrison (Seattle)
- Eric Crusius, Holland & Knight (Tysons Corner, VA)
- Paul Bowen, K&L Gates (Seattle)
- David Yang, Oles Morrison (Seattle)
- Laurie Davis, General Services Administration (Auburn)
- Shaun Kennedy, Ball Corporation (Denver)
- Tony Worick, PricewaterhouseCooper (Washington, DC)
- Adam Lasky, Oles Morrison (Seattle)
Two Ways to Attend:
- In-person, AGC of Washington (Second-floor Conference Room, 1200 Westlake Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109). Parking will be validated.
- Live Webinar
- October 25, 2018
- 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. PST (Breakfast and Lunch included)
- Networking Reception: 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Click HERE for the program flyer and complete details.
Click HERE to Register.
Questions? Contact Tiffany Scroggs at 360.464.6041 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org