Oles Morrison presents “Navigating Federal Government Contracts Northwest 2019” on October 30
To help you navigate the rough seas of doing business with the federal government in the Trump administration, Washington PTAC, Pacific Northwest Defense Coalition, AGC of Washington, and the Government Contracts team at Oles Morrison have assembled a group of nationally recognized government contracts professionals for a seminar covering topics relevant to government contractors across all industries.
Session topics include:
- Prompt Payment Act
- An Inside Look at Source Selection
- Viable Bid Protest Arguments
- Small Business Legislative/Regulatory Forecast
- Appropriations and Change Order Management
- Commercial Items Compliance Traps
- Federal Cybersecurity Requirements and Risk Mitigation
- Commercialization of the Government’s Buy Process
- Contracting in the Age of Trump
- James Nagle, Oles Morrison (Seattle)
- Vernon Edwards, The Nash & Cibinic Report / FAR Bootcamp (Portland, OR)
- Douglas Oles, Oles Morrison (Seattle)
- Kelli Hooke, T-Mobile (Bellevue)
- Howard Roth, Oles Morrison (Seattle)
- Eric Crusius, Holland & Knight (Tysons Corner, VA)
- Amy Conant Hoang, K&L Gates (Washington, DC)
- David Yang, Oles Morrison (Seattle)
- Jonathan DeMella, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP (Seattle)
- Adam Lasky, Oles Morrison (Seattle)
Two Ways to Attend:
- In-person, AGC of Washington (Second-floor Conference Room, 1200 Westlake Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109). Parking will be validated.
- Live Webinar
- October 30, 2019
- 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. PST (Breakfast and Lunch included)
- Networking Reception: 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Click HERE for the program flyer and complete details.
Click HERE to Register.
Questions? Contact George Sharp at 360.464.6043 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org