Join Oles Morrison at the AGC of WA CLC Education: Constructing an Effective Feedback Culture
Mon Jul 13, 2020
AGC’s Construction Leadership Council is pleased to present our upcoming education session “Constructing an Effective Feedback Culture”, presented by Pryor Learning Solutions. Expect a fast-paced, engaging, and fun virtual session delivered by experienced trainers Wendy Lippard and Tim Lansford. Be prepared to take notes on skills that you can apply immediately! Join us Monday, July 27th from 12-2pm. Register here.
Areas to be covered include:
- How to give feedback in a way that gets results
- How to communicate assertively using active listening techniques
- Determining the best motivation technique to use with each of your employees-one size does not fit all
- Tips to resolve problems more effectively
- Understanding your role in making changes that work for you, your team, and your organization
- How to build a strong team by having a win/win focus
100% of your $20 registration fee will be donated to Fred Hutch researchers who are committed to ending the COVID-19 pandemic. Your contribution will support everything from vaccines to developing COVID-19 diagnostic and serology tests and modeling the spread of the virus. Learn more.
Monday, July 27 – 12pm to 2pm
Cost for a cause: $20 – Donated to Fred Hutch’s COVID efforts