Navigating Federal Government Contracts Northwest – Oct. 21-22
Mon Sep 21, 2020
This fourth annual seminar, co-hosted by PNDC, AGC of WA, Washington PTAC, and Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP, is designed to help navigate the rough seas of doing business with the federal government in the “new normal.” To register for this two half-day virtual seminar, please click here.
When: October 21 and 22 | Time: 8:30am – 11:45am PDT
Session Topics Include:
- Introduction to the Brand New 8(a) and SBA Mentor-Protégé Program, Final Rules, and Other Major Changes to SBA’s Government Contracting Programs;
- Compensation for COVID Delays and Impacts;
- Anatomy of a Dispute on a Government Contract;
- Supply Chains Under Attack: Insights into new requirements under section 889(b), CMMC and other flow down requirements;
- Keys to Drafting Successful Teaming Agreements & Subcontracts for Federal Projects…and Pitfalls to Avoid;
- Federal Contracting Year in Review.
- Douglas S. Oles, Partner, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP, Seattle;
- Hon. Carol Park-Conroy (Ret.), JAMS Arbitrator/Mediator and Former Judge on the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals, Washington D.C.;
- James Nagle, Of Counsel, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP, Seattle;
- John Klein, Associate General Counsel for Procurement Law, U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington DC;
- Mark Hagedorn, Attorney-Advisor, Office of General Counsel, U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington DC;
- Adam K. Lasky, Partner, Sayfarth Shaw LLP, Seattle;
- Bill Walter, Managing Director (CPA), Dixon, Hughes, Goodman, LLP, Tysons, VA;
- Donald Featherstun, Partner, Sayfarth Shaw LLP, San Francisco.