Oles Morrison Sponsors Alaska Native Village CEO Assoc. “Key Components for Village Success”
Thu Apr 7, 2011
Hotel Captain Cook Anchorage, Alaska
The Alaska Native Village CEO Association presents a one day, professional development conference:
“Key Components for Village Success!”
• Regulation Changes to the 8(a) Program
• Chair VS. CEO Responsibilities
• Parliamentary Procedures
• Robert’s Rules of Order
• ANCSA Compliance Requirements
• Decision Making: New Shareholder Enrollment
• Energy Opportunities in Alaska for Village Corporations
• Fuel/Energy options for efficiency
• Public Relations: When the media comes calling
Registration begins January 10th!
Who should attend?
• Executive Management: CEOs, CFOs and COOs
• Functional and Department Heads
• Directors, Managers & Supervisors
• Village Board Members
• 8(a) Contractors
• Any company or individual looking to learn more about doing business with an Alaska Native Village Corporation
*ANVCA membership is not required to attend.
For sponsorship opportunities and more information please contact: