Navigating Federal Government Contracts in the Last Frontier – Seminar/Webinar Aug. 15, 2018
By Oles Morrison on July 11, 2018 | Posted in News
With every new administration, there is both great uncertainty and opportunity in federal government contracting. To help you navigate the rough seas of doing business with the federal government in the Trump administration, Oles Morrison is partnering with the AGC of Alaska and Alaska PTAC to host a half-day seminar/webinar on August 15, 2018, with nationally recognized practitioners who will cover topics relevant to government contractors large and small.
Session topics include:
- A Primer on Subcontract Disputes and Pass-Through Claims on Federal Projects
Howard Roth, Of Counsel, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP
- Keys to Succeeding in SBA’s Mentor-Protégé Joint Venture Programs
Adam Lasky, Partner, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP
- Pricing Change Orders, REAs and Claims
Aaron Raddock, CPA, CFE, CFCM, Managing Director, Industry Specialty Services – Government Contracts, BDO USA LLP
- Complying with the Mandatory and Voluntary Disclosure Rules in Federal Contracting
David Yang, Partner, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP
Three Ways to Attend:
- In-person, AGC Anchorage (8005 Schoon Street, Anchorage, AK 99518)
- In-person live stream, AGC Fairbanks (3750 Bonita Street, Fairbanks, AK 99701)
- On-line live stream
- August 15, 2018
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Alaska Daylight Time (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PDT / 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDT)
Click HERE for the program flyer and complete details.
Click HERE to Register.
Questions? Contact Kimberley Gray at 907.561.5354 or email@example.com.