Federal Government Contracts: How to Navigate in the New Administration Seminar – Nov. 16, 2017
Fri Aug 11, 2017
With every new administration, there is both great uncertainty and opportunity in federal government contracting.
To help you navigate the rough seas of doing business with the federal government in this new administration, we have assembled nationally recognized practitioners who will cover topics relevant to government contractors large and small, novice and seasoned.
– Ten Things Every Contractor Needs to Know When Doing Business with the Federal Government
– Writing a Winning Technical Proposal – From the Contracting Officer’s Perspective
– Keys to Winning Bid Protests and Defending Contract Awards
– Navigating the Complex Rules Governing Data Rights
– Overlooked Risks of Being a Lower-Tier Government Contractor
– Mistakes to Avoid in the Claims and Litigation Process
– Adapting to Buy American and Domestic Preference Rules in the Trump Administration
– Understanding & Managing the Risk of Suspension & Debarment
You may also attend via webinar.
Second-floor conference room
1200 Westlake Avenue North – Seattle WA 98109