Nine Attorneys Were Selected For Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2020
Thu Aug 15, 2019
Nine attorneys from Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP were selected, from among their peers, for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2020. Of the nine attorneys listed, six were named to the Construction Law list and six were listed in the Litigation-Construction list. Michael C. Geraghty was listed in Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants in Anchorage.
The following attorneys are included in The Best Lawyers in America® 2020 List:
- Sam E. Baker, Commercial Litigation;
- Douglas S. Oles, Construction Law and Litigation-Construction;
- Peter N. Ralston, Construction Law and Litigation-Construction;
- Craig Rusk, Construction Law and Litigation-Construction;
- Thomas R. Krider, Construction Law and Litigation-Construction;
- James F. Nagle, Construction Law;
- Robert Leslie, Litigation – Construction;
- Jason R. Wandler, Litigation-Construction; and,
- Michael Geraghty, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants.
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which tens of thousands of leading attorneys cast almost 5.5 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Construction law has been Oles Morrison’s principal practice area for more than 85 years. Our team of seasoned attorneys advises general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, public and private owners, engineers and architects in building the nation’s infrastructure, transportation systems and skyline. From contract procurement and dispute resolution to commercial litigation and real estate transactions, we assist clients in all stages of the construction process finding solutions that help our clients stay in business and complete their jobs.